– One in five consumers had an error that was corrected by a Credit Reporting Agency after it was disputed
– Slightly more than one in 10 consumers saw a change in their credit score after errors were modified
– In an FTC-conducted study, 35% of participants planned to abandon their disputes with the credit agency after inaction
– Ensuring a federal regulatory approach that facilitates innovation in the credit repair marketplace as well as protecting consumers and the integrity of the credit reporting system.
– AACCP Members are leaders in the industry and implement Best Practices to adhere to more stringent regulatory standards.